“The birthday cake ice cream was terrible.”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #12 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 16, 2013

For 4 small ice creams it was over $20.00.. I have celiac disease and ever since being diagnosed I've become an ice cream junkie. I even had Cold Stone Creamery (a Marble Slab Creamery dupe) cater at my wedding. This ice cream just was nasty, it tasted like soap. My dad had sweet cream and he didn't like it either. My husbands was chocolate and it was just way too chocolately and the consistency was not good. The staff wasn't friendly and the prices were too high. They don't have any peanut butter cups cut up to add to the ice cream. Skip it and go to Baskin Robbins.

1  Thank Amanda W

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We always enjoy the ice cream here. It is freshly made and there is a lot of selection for toppings and flavours, but the price is over the top.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We always make this a stop and usually a daily thing while we are on vacation because it is that good! Pick your flavor of ice cream and then get candy to nuts to fruit etc mixed in...my favorite is the birthday cake with cookie dough..YUM

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The ice cream was just ok to me and I am an ice cream lover. The price was very steep. You can make your own ice cream mix I had cheese cake and hot fudge with brownie. This is the third time we have visited a marble slab and I am really not impressed with the flavor of the ice cream. UDF and Graeters from Cincinnati have spoiled me i guess. The girl at the counter was very friendly and helpful and the place was clean.

1  Thank notyomomma
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The ice cream (I had the birthday cake) was very good but I think it was overpriced. 2 of the people I was with threw theirs away because it was too rich. I think 15 bucks for 3 smalls is pricey. I doubt we will go back.