“Yummy!”

Ranked #10 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Marble Slab has delicious ice cream. The cones are homemade. It's a great place to take a break and rest. The sweet cream flavour of ice cream is my personal favorite.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Awesome ice cream and great service. We often eat an early dinner/late lunch, just so we can ice cream here later on!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

It was so good it is on the expensive side but it's good. The people was nice the cones was homemade it was good. We all sat down as a family and had ice cream it didn't cramp my stomach it was good.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We decided to take our 7 and 13 yr old here our last night in town for a treat. I left so mad at myself as it was close to $30 for 4 ice creams and it was no more than average quality either! We could have spent our money better elsewhere.

1  Thank savvycade
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love Marble Slab ice cream and was excited when we saw one on a recent visit to Pigeon Forge, as I had MS coupon my husband and I planned to use for a date night while on our family vacation. Unfortunately, this location refused to honor the coupon, claiming it was only valid in our home area, which is a contradiction to the fine print, which does not specify a location. Good customer service would have at least worked with us a little. We left and went to Baskin Robbins instead just because the employee's attitude was so snotty. Very disappointing.

2  Thank Joythruthejourney