“A hug for your tongue!!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Paintsville, Kentucky
“A hug for your tongue!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

First off, GO WHEN THE LIGHT IS ON!!! Line or not. Go when the sign is on. Those are the most fresh, warm, delicious morsels your mouth will ever taste. I go every time I go to TN, and if I know someone is going to TN, I send them there to buy my some. My dear sweet FIL goes without me even telling him to now if we are not vacationing at the same time. It is the most delicious thing you will ever taste. I will crash my whole years worth of eating right for one donut!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KevinandNicole1

Sevierville
“My birthday gift!! ”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Who doesn't love hot fresh doughnuts? I Love it with some coffee. I choose this over a birthday cake ... A great decision! Oh and if you see those coupons floating around buy one dozen get the second half off... you don't need it. That's always there special

1 Thank mountian_momma
Middletown, Ohio
“Great Hot Donuts”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We heard about this donut shoppe and thought we would try it one time. Very good donuts plus customer service was excellent. My wife was even given a free donut to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bobby D
Hawkins, Texas
“ALWAYS EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Nothing better than a warm Krispy Kreme doughnut, and these do not disappoint! Not much else too say but its a good thing they aren't closer to my home---I am gluten-free, but I ate them anyway. SO GOOD!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank wgwewgwe
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Hot donuts”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The light was on so we went to the drive thru for fresh donuts. The donuts were hot and delicious. The drive thru service was good and we receive our donut fast.We enjoyed the donuts

Visited May 2014