“Great Hot Donuts”

Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We heard about this donut shoppe and thought we would try it one time. Very good donuts plus customer service was excellent. My wife was even given a free donut to eat.

1  Thank Bobby D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Nothing better than a warm Krispy Kreme doughnut, and these do not disappoint! Not much else too say but its a good thing they aren't closer to my home---I am gluten-free, but I ate them anyway. SO GOOD!

1  Thank wgwewgwe
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The light was on so we went to the drive thru for fresh donuts. The donuts were hot and delicious. The drive thru service was good and we receive our donut fast.We enjoyed the donuts

1  Thank tiny812
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Unfortunately we went twice, but I love those donuts. Hate those calories. It was easy access to our hotel.

1  Thank Rickie G
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

D on its are wonderful just no place to sit dirty outside where there is a few tables small on inside could use bigger building & some cleaning