“Hot and Ready”

Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My boys wanted doughnuts for breakfast, so we hit Dunkin Doughnuts... Who were, get this, out of doughnuts. I did a quick search and found KK at the other end of the strip. The doughnuts came out hot and yummy. The only complaint is that we bought 6 and could have gotten 12 for less than $2 more. But, that's the way it goes!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hey, I have actually said I prefer Dunkin Donuts to Krispy Kreme. I am sure I will take a lot of flack on that statement.
But let me tell you, the 'Hot Donut Sign' lite up and my son wanted me to stop and get some Krispy Kreme the next time that happened. I did.
The line was out the door. The line move fast.
The donuts were great.
Got to hand it to the Krispy Kreme team here, they put out a good product.

1  Thank theruetwo
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Krispy Kreme, how do I love thee? This doughnut shop does not disappoint. Even late into the night there are usually at least small lines to get these tasty treats. The workers are going as fast as they can to fill boxes Of yummy doughnuts. They are worth the wait. Often hot and ready, these doughnuts will melt in your mouth. Treat your taste buds!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Always the best doughnuts anywhere. Be sure to stop when the light is on, that's when they are fresh and hot. So glad to see this shop in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

OK, Let's get the word out! My husband and I were visiting Gatlinburg and decided to make a quick stop at the Krispy Kreme, afterall, the get such great reviews from the tripadvisor. The doughnuts are freshly made especially the glazed..they come boxed still warm. The only negative thing about this place and the food..is how do you just eat one? This is a definte must ivisit on your trip through pigeon forge!