“Worth i1”

Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The line is totally worth a mouth watering hot doughnut!!!!! The line gets a little long at times, but your tastebuds will thank you. I don't think there's anything like a fresh Krispy Kreme!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Krispy Kreme are always the best donuts in town. I was disappointed that they did not have the NY Cheesecake donuts. You can not beat their glazed donuts.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We like Krispy Kreme donuts to start with and don't eat them very often cuz its a drive but this one was located very very close to our hotel so we just walked to it. my husband loves jelly filled and he wasnt disappointed and I had the a pumpkin cake donut that was awesome!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

These folks are pros at the drive thru. Although I didn't eat any of the doughnuts, my family got a dozen on a Tuesday night about 10pm...there was a line out the door and in the drive thru. I thought we would be there forever, but that line moved so quick I think it only took us less than ten minutes from start to finish!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Donuts are great! They are nice and warm! Great with a cup of coffee!! Best donuts ever!!! The hotel had them for breakfast!