“always eat donuts here when we are in the area”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 25, 2011

hot & fresh line are generally not to long even when they are they work quick

Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I never knew that when the light was on it meant they were hot and ready. Saw a line of cars down the highway waiting to get in and pick up some fresh doughnuts. We decided to stop on the way back from dinner so I could have the fresh doughnut experience. An hour later I got a chance to see why people went crazy for this warm baked good. Don't get me wrong, they were good but I'll never wait again for doughnuts but the experience was worth it.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Ate one when it was hot off the press and it melted in my mouth!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This Krispy Kreme is the best one I've been to. The employees are wonderful and very friendly. I would go every weekend if I had the chance!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

We have been coming to this area every year for Christmas shopping and seeing all the wonderful displays. We top off the day and evening with a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed 'to go'. The cost was $7.45 this year. They are always fresh off the conveyor belt every time. Some years we have seen the cars backed up right onto the main highway. Unreal! It is worth the wait.
** Note: I'm sure 98% of people reading this already know this, but for the first time visitor, make sure to microwave the leftover donuts the next mroning. They are just as fresh as the night before. Just a quick zap though, like 5 - 7 seconds.