“Same ole”

Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Donuts were good, we got them while they were hot, those had more of a buttery taste to them compared to the ones at my local krispy kreme.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,350)

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Every summer when my family and I go to Pigeon Forge we always pick up Krispy Kreme doughnuts from here. They are always hot and delicious! They have a great selection of doughnuts and the staff has always been very courteous.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

We stop here every Fall for the pumpkin doughnuts. They are to die for! Buy a dozen for around $7, take them back to the cabin and eat them for breakfast with your coffee!! you won't regret it!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Our hotel was beside Krispy Kreme. When the red Hot sign came on the cars lined up for 4 blocks to get in to get these doughnuts. We just walked and got ours. They were hot and gone in no time.. A must place to visit..

Reviewed November 11, 2011

There used to be these Krispy Kreme places where we live, but now you can only get them in grocery and local convenient stores. So when I sign the "Hot" sign lit up at the Pigeon Forge Krispy Kreme I told my husband to pull in immediately because I hadn't had them fresh in years. I couldn't resist getting a dozen, even though it was only the 2 of us visiting the area. Only the glazed were warm and maybe that's the way it always is. They just melt in your mouth. Yummm. The creme filled and lemon filled powdered were yummy, good too. Think the best are those warm glazed. I went inside to order even though they have a drive-in through. The line for the drive-through was pretty long. If you've never been to Krispy Kreme you should at least try it once.