“Always hot bread/olive oil/herbs welcome us here.”
Review of Olive Pit

Olive Pit
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We're never disappointed in this meal, prices a little bit higher. Favorite entree is Tuesday's lasagna. Italian dishes very good.

1  Thank Kehn100

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I dined here while visiting Paris this weekend. The service was friendly and prompt. The bread and olive oil were fantastic with the table seasoning, My husband's Chicken Parm was the best he's ever had. I just finished my leftover penne pasta with dried tomatoes, prosciutto, and mushrooms - I had planned to save it for tomorrow's lunch but it was just too good... We finished the meal with Tiramisu which is my favorite dessert to order out. It was excellent as well. The only disappointment was the lack of wine. They serve beer only. They do allow you to bring your own - wish we would have known ahead of time but I didn't read this in any of the other reviews.

1  Thank Deb F
Reviewed July 25, 2012

valentines day, food was terrible, waitress sat at door staring at her fingernails, food was things i recognized from freezer at kroger, and had too many tables crammed into a small space, kept getting ran into by other customers and servers. horrid experience

2  Thank Taz E
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This has been my favorite restaurant for years!! They never disappoint!!

1  Thank Megan T
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My favorite place to eat in paris, great atmosphere, friendly staff, yummy bread with dipping oil and seasonings and of course delicious pasta. dont forget the tiramisu!

1  Thank heather g