“junk”

Tom's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 5, 2012

i got the fake 8 oz chopped steak . frozen soy product you find at wal-mart with the charbroil marks on it . it was like eating sawdust . also had tatar skins that could be used as a paper weight .

Reviewed March 1, 2012

First of all the service at the restaurant was pretty good. Very friendly and attentive. They got that very right. The food... well they could work on that.

Salad bar: Most of the items looked a bit dried out and old. The tomatos were pretty faded looking. The radishes were dried and tasteless. The beets were stale tasting. The lettuce, had seen better days... That pretty much sums that up.

Food: I had the ribeye steak and baked potato. The potato was correctly cooked and hot. The steak, well that was a different story. I ordered mine medium rare, and it came out pretty close to well done. And it was room temp. Not hot, not even warm. It was a thin piece of meat, had a lot of sinew and gritle. The flavor was ok, not the best steak I've had however.

Drink: I had the sweet tea. It wasn't very sweet, but not bad as sweet tea goes I guess.

Overall, I wasn't very impressed with the food. The price wasn't horrible, but the quality could have been better.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We met family for lunch. It was after the lunch rush so it was not real busy. We were told if we had come at lunch rush it would have been a wait. Great steak special. I was surprised at the size and flavor. For $ 5.99 it was great! My husband had the roast beef dinner. It was very large he almost didn't finish it all. Service was also great.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

They have great lunch specials and there grilled chicken and spicy sirloin are really good. You can ask for vegetables instead of potatoes but they dont advertise that you can have that as an a choice

Reviewed January 3, 2012

great service, good fresh food, the owners of this business came and asked how the food was and if everything was ok, I really liked that