“FAILING SCORE...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

As I'm watching the news, the restaurant report card section came on. This restaurant failed with a score of 65. This score resulted from cooks not washing their hands, sour cream way below temperature, floors, fixtures, lights, walls, dirty. So I will not be trying this restaurant. Words of warning!!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you're in the mood for Mex while in the area, this is the place. Great prices, good food and good service.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Whenever I'm in the area I like to eat at this Mexican Restaurant. It is one of the best. Large portions, good prices, and great food!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went to this restaurant early in the afternoon and had Alex as my waiter and I enjoyed it. I had dessert because my co-workers and I was going to go out later. I recommend this place because of the service and food. Well the waitress, whose name I could not get from anyone, had NO personality. None!!!!! She wasn't really rude; she just ignored our questions and disappeared during most of our meal. Also the food wasn't very good. I travel ALOT and I would not recommend this place but if you do go ask to have Alex as your waiter. Treat him nice and give a good tip!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Whether you live in Ooltewah, or are just passing through...do not pass up a great little Mexican place. The servers are friendly, the food is great, and the Margarita's are amazing!!