“Keep going past this place”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ooltewah
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida. If it wasn't for the fact that it was late and we needed a place to sleep...we would not have stayed here. The room was nasty. There was HAIR on our sheets. The sheets that supposedly got changed out. The front desk moved us to another room, which did not have hair on the sheets, but it was just as run down. A/C filter was full of crud. The fridge had a crack in the inner door.

I left the same review on the HIE Website.

Room Tip: Stay away....dont stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Russ H,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I apologize for the conditions of the room you received. We want our guest to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I was very happy with this place until this morning.I went down at breakfast and asked for a bottle of water. A worker there told me "nope" but another was nice enough to tell me to ask at the front desk.I did ask at the front desk but was told all we have is those big bottles of smart water for sale..well I didnt take my purse down and I know they have some behind the desk because they give you one at check in..It might seem petty but for what I paid here I dont think an extra bottle of water is too much to ask

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Leathalrh
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sometimes the best hotel stays are the ones in which there are no surprises. Such was the case here. The hotel was easily accessed from nearby roads. The employees were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and good. The neighborhood was fine. Breakfast was good. No complaints. No surprises. Good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Florida over the Christmas break. Our check in was after midnight and the desk clerk, Meghan, gave us an extra discount. The room was really clean.
You know the heaters in hotels sometimes wake you up every time it runs... Not here! It was really quiet and a great night sleep. My only complaint is about the pillow. It was like sleeping on a jumbo marshmallow! Bring your own pillow!
Breakfast was good for a hotel and the breakfast attendant was a wonderful lady who made sure we had everything we needed!
Will stay again if we need a hotel in this area!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank epcotitis
Reviewed December 18, 2012

beautiful newer hotel. We were traveling from MI to FL. This was a perfect stopping point for the night. convenient on and off the xway. Staff was very accomodating and helpful. There's an inviting small cocktail lounge just off the lobby area. Breakfast was not included in the price. Didn't matter to us, but might to others. Would definitely recommend this property.

Room Tip: we requested to be put in a room that was quiet. We didn't hear a thing all night.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Perfect hotel and location for an overnight stop heading down to Florida off I 75. We checked in around 6:30pm and the kids loved the pool and hottub. We loved that it was close to a Publix and gas and restaurants for a quick bite. Breakfast was great the next morning as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Very good stay and not too far from Chattanooga just off interstate 75. I asked for room farthest away from potential noise and staff honored my request promptly. I will return on future business trips to the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ooltewah
Hampton Inn Chattanooga-North/Ooltewah
Super 8 Chattanooga Ooltewah
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
WoodSpring Suites Chattanooga
WoodSpring Suites Chattanooga
#51 of 96 in Chattanooga

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga

Address: 6274 Artesian Cir, Ooltewah, TN 37363-7266
Location: United States > Tennessee > Ooltewah
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ooltewah
Price Range: $109 - $141 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga 2.5*
The newest addition to the Ooltewah-Collegedale area, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah, Tennessee! We are conveniently located to I-75 at exit 11, just a short drive to downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. With our world class service and many Chattanooga-Ooltewah businesses, restaurants and attractions within a short driving distance, you ll discover why our guests have selected us as their preferred hotel in Chattanooga-Ooltewah! This state-of-the-art hotel features in room amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator, 32 flat panel LCD TV and free local calls. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, take time to relax and enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool, business center, and fitness center. Points of interest: Companies:, Volkswagen, McKee Foods, Enterprise South Industrial Park, US Express Hospitals: Erlanger, Cumberland Hall Psychiatric, Healthsouth Chattanooga Rehab Universities: Univ. of Tennessee-Chattanooga, Chattanooga St. Technical Community College, Lee University, Cleveland St. Community College, Southern Adventist University. Local Attractions: Tennessee Aquarium, BellSouth Park, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls, Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, Southern Bell Riverboat, I-Max 3D Theater. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah Tennessee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah