“OAR is AWESOME!”

53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“OAR is AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a way overdue review but we have been traveling all summer so I'm trying to catch up with my TripAdvisor Reviews.
Our youth group (high schoolers) took a group of about 90 teens/adults white water rafting with OAR on our way back to Florida (home). My family has been white water rafting before in WV (New River) and I have to tell you OAR is by far the best trip we had white water rafting. There was not one person in our group of about 90 that did not go. Each and every one of the guides at OAR made everyone feel comfortable and safe. They gave each raft their own experience and everyone came off their rafting claiming they had the best guide and the best ride.
A month later and everyone is still talking about their experience on the water. We had some return rafters and some first time rafters and even those who claimed they were scared can't wait to go again! Thank you OAR for giving the teens and adults alike an amazing time! Can't wait for our ride next year!!
I highly recommend OAR if you are in the area and want to go white water rafting! I also recommend coughing up the $25.00 for the disk of pictures they take because you will not be disappointed! The pictures are amazing and turned out awesome! I had a cannon underwater camera just in case but honestly these pictures won over my pictures!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank cantsitstill17

Bowling Green
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best experience!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We just went white water rafting with John Hall as our guide. 3 teens and 2 parents were in our party. Only 1 had been rafting before. We had so much fun! This was definitely the highlight of our vacation. They even made the bus ride a blast! I highly recommend OAR. All of the guides seemed great but John Hall was amazing!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had a great time rafting our guide 'jacenda' was great and very entertaining she made a lot of jokes the whole time plus she was smokin hot so that helped too

vancoe
“Fabulous family fun!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Having never been white water rafting before and two of us being very nervous about it, this experience has totally changed our minds. Bandy was an amazing guide and took us through the rapids, letting us know what was next and had us laughing and smiling the whole way. We cannot say enough good things about the entire staff, from all the guides, to the girls in the shop who assisted us with swimwear that day. It's very reasonable, they are safety conscientious, and we can't wait to bring back the rest of the family! Thanks from the Crew from St. Lou!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OAR is awesome, as is Jon Hall!!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Have been on several rafting trips. This one ranks as one of the best! Definitely do the full trip! (Upper and lower) Jon made it exciting, fun, and amusing. Request him as a guide, you can go wrong with OAR or Jon. From the office personnel to the river guides, all were very professional and courteous. Will be going again on Aug 2, hopefully with Jon again. -Stonewall Jackson