“I'll never raft anywhere else!!!”

Outdoor Adventure Rafting
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Ocoee
Chattanooga
“I'll never raft anywhere else!!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Best rafing trip I've ever taken - I'll never go anwhere else! Staff was incredible - even my 72-year old grandmother had the time of her life. Next year were having our family reunion there! Don't miss out on the best rafting in the southeast!

Visited October 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“My best white-water experience so far”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been white-water rafting 8 times, 7 on the Ocoee, and this was my best experience yet. All my other trips have been in the middle of the summer when it was blazing hot outside. Going in mid-September was actually fantastic because it was still sunny and we stayed warm easily, but you're not sitting in the raft sweating in between rapids. It's also nice rafting a little after peak season because there aren't nearly as many people on the Ocoee and "traffic" isn't an issue. Finally, I have to give credit to our guide. Matt, aka "Dookey" (make sure you ask about that). Matt was the best rafting guide I've had. He was friendly and helpful, threw in plenty of interesting historical tidbits, hilarious stories, and chatted with us the whole way down the river. Our raft had people ranging from experienced to first-timers, and Matt did a great job of accomodating all of us. He knew what he was talking about, took great care of us, and most importantly, made sure we had a blast. If you're going to raft the Ocoee, I strongly reccomend you use OAR, and remember to ask for Dookey!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great trip, great guide!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was the second time I had rafted the Ocoee, and I am so glad my friend and I went with OAR. All of the guides were well trained, funny, and made our trip so much better. Our raft guide, Jerry, had been rafting for 14 years and knew so much about the river, was hilarious, and showed us a bunch of different "tricks" that you could do if the group was up for it. I highly recommend this company and this experience! I will definitely be back and ask for Jerry!

“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Despite getting stuck with a douchy group of has-been, thirty year olds where boob jobs were abundant, and making jokes about their alcoholism made it okay, and it raining half the time, the rafting itself was fun! It never gets old. They have a neat cafe you can eat at before or after your rafting adventure! I recommend the cheese pizza! The guides are nice and know what they're doing to ensure a safe and fun time .

MORRISON
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No Better Experience”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I were amazed at our experience today at OAR. The customer service was top of the line and our guide was utterly amazing! We highly recommend requesting Jerry for your guide! His wit and humor was enjoyable, but his knowledge and zeal for the river was awesome! Dollar for dollar the best value on the river!