Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best thing ive ever done!

June 2017 Im a bit of a scaredy cat! The idea petrified me to no end, but i did feel the need to... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Alyce B
Toowoomba, Australia
Rafting

Nick Farr was awesome! My friends and I had a blast. Our trip down the Ocoee will be unforgettable... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018
magnolia12783
Dalton, Israel
via mobile

1,667 results
All reviews white water rafting combo trip the river rafting trip great trip middle ocoee great guide raft guide first timers made us feel a lot of fun awesome adventure great job class rapids coming back can't wait to go back group of friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Walking in my heart was beating out of my shirt. I almost backed out. We did the combo upper and middle. After talking to Kibler I was feeling ok about going. Got on the boat prayed and started off. Kibler explained everything that was going to happen or could happen. He was awesome. We all had a blast. I will come back next year and do it again with a bigger group. Thank you for an awesome Adventure. From Mike, Steph, Richard,& Pam Clem, Nashville TN

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was my first time white water rafting. Some friends had me worried because they said the rapids were really rough in Middle Ocoee. Everyone there was super friendly and the training started right on time. They went through safety precautions and we set off for departure. I had a boat of adults, with my son as the only child. That made me feel a little better. We practiced in the raft before we got on the water so that we understood commands and directions. The rapids were awesome and Titus (our guide) was fun. I would love to visit this place again. We just went rafting, but there looked like a lot of activities and camping that takes place there. I did redeem a Groupon, which really made the price worth it. The pictures did look nice though. Everyone in the group was included and they caught you going through some major rapids.

The only negative I have about this was that the pictures were outrageously priced. They take picture while you are rafting, but one picture is $20 and the whole 24 pictures is $60. As much as I really wanted that picture, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much. That one picture is half the cost of rafting, the whole cd is more than the trip.

1  Thank fushooo
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This most recent trip was my fifth time down the Ocoee and my second time going with a High Country Adventures guide. We had the pleasure, of a "newbie" but just as knowlegeable and "quick on his feet" guide, Hunter. Hunter is only 19 but really showed a bunch of 30 somethings a great time! He was knowlegeable about the river and quite entertaining as well. I'm a grouponer and HC usually has one every few weeks/months or so. I chose to go with them again because I had such a fantastic experience last year when I went. This trip did NOT disappoint. Fantastic, guides, fantastic service. I will be hitting the rapids again, real soon but only with High Country Adventures! I highly recommend purchasing the CD of photos taken by skilled photographers while you raft!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Booked a whitewater rafting trip on the Ocoee River with this company. The whole experience went smoothly and the rafting was so much fun. The changing facilities at the outpost were a little cramped, but it was very clean. Our river guide was skilled and entertaining. Lots of people raft this river, so expect a crowd.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great folks - everyone is very friendly. Alan is the best guide ever - he knows his stuff. Ride with confidence with Alan