“Quick, friendly service”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Ocoee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer a wholesome dining atomosphere with country cooking, and grass root musical entertainment. Look forward to wraps, fresh ground burgers, steaks, fresh green salads, and homemade foods. We can provide personalized catering service to accomodate special functions and events. We are working with farmers to participate in gardening our produce and wholesome food sales. We are encouraged by the scenic beauty of the Ocoee and the spirit of the local community that supports our local restaurant. We look forward to continuing our relationships with the local community and seeing all the new visiting faces year after year. Our family thanks you and is here anticipating your visit!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff is very welcoming and friendly. We had fried chicken livers (available only on Fridays), pickled beets, blackeyed peas, and a lightly smoked chicken salad sandwich. Unfortunately they'd run out of one of their daily soups. The food was all excellent - the pickled beets were very mild - not quite as spicy as I like them. My impression was that they were canned, although they were still very good. All the rest of the food was very tasty.

If we are back in this area, we would definitely stop in again!

There are newer reviews for Ocoee Dam Deli and Diner

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The chicken fried steak is great and is as large as a truck hub cap. Friday night all you can eat catfish and hush puppies, MMM good! Breakfast, lunch, and supper are served here - all great. The decor fits the name. We eat here every couple of months.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Love this restaurant! I look forward to eating there whenever I am in the area. I have never been disappointed!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our family picked this restaurant to have Thanksgiving dinner because of the food and casual atmosphere. There were 22 of us! We were seated in the room to the right as you walk in. It was like a private room. The smoked turkey was so tender with the homemade dressing, salad, veggies and bread. The pumpkin cake was to die for! Wish I had the recipe! The service was outstanding considering we were such a large group. Our waiter had a smile and actually kept up with all of us. The owner and his wife came by to ask how we were doing. My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving together, no cooking and no clean up! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Had them cater Thanksgiving and everyone enjoyed the meal. The price was very good for what we received. We have eaten there a couple of times and have always enjoyed the food. Some of my husbands co-workers from Chattanooga ate there and truely enjoyed the food.