“Dam Deli”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Ocoee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer a wholesome dining atomosphere with country cooking, and grass root musical entertainment. Look forward to wraps, fresh ground burgers, steaks, fresh green salads, and homemade foods. We can provide personalized catering service to accomodate special functions and events. We are working with farmers to participate in gardening our produce and wholesome food sales. We are encouraged by the scenic beauty of the Ocoee and the spirit of the local community that supports our local restaurant. We look forward to continuing our relationships with the local community and seeing all the new visiting faces year after year. Our family thanks you and is here anticipating your visit!
Dongguan, China
“Dam Deli”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Love this restaurant! I look forward to eating there whenever I am in the area. I have never been disappointed!

• Visited July 2012

LaGrange, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thanksgiving Dinner!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our family picked this restaurant to have Thanksgiving dinner because of the food and casual atmosphere. There were 22 of us! We were seated in the room to the right as you walk in. It was like a private room. The smoked turkey was so tender with the homemade dressing, salad, veggies and bread. The pumpkin cake was to die for! Wish I had the recipe! The service was outstanding considering we were such a large group. Our waiter had a smile and actually kept up with all of us. The owner and his wife came by to ask how we were doing. My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving together, no cooking and no clean up! I can't wait to go back!

Benton, Tennessee
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Had them cater Thanksgiving and everyone enjoyed the meal. The price was very good for what we received. We have eaten there a couple of times and have always enjoyed the food. Some of my husbands co-workers from Chattanooga ate there and truely enjoyed the food.

Mineral Bluff, Georgia
“Good Home Cooking”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for a quick meal one recent evening. We were seated quickly by friendly staff, and noticed the atmosphere is very rustic. All kinds of local memorabilia hang on the wall. Service was quick, I ordered an open roast beef plate, which came with mashed potatoes & green beans. My wife ordered the grilled chicken which came with fried okra and white beans. Both meals were very good. Dinner for both of us came to about $20.00. This restaurant has a very "homey" feeling, and they have daily "blue plate specials". If you're in the area of Ocoee, TN, do stop in.

• Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Good country cooking!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a very good little restaurant. Today I had chicken and dressing and their macaroni and cheese was wonderful. My husband had smoked flank steak and he said that was great. For Thanksgiving, the owners advertised they would feed anyone -- if they could pay or not. Some people came and said they could not pay and they were fed and given food to take home. One man in particular was treated like a king. He could not pay but was freely given food, conversation and a sense of self-worth. The owners are good people.

1 Thank Carmie60