“Awesome Rafting!”

Adventures Unlimited
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Ocoee
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very well guided rafting. We had a group of 6 on the lower section of the Ocoee. Two of our party had been rafting before in other parts of the country and this was the first time for the other 4. Everyone had a blast! If you use this outfit I recommend to request the guide by the name of Reverend Dean!Very experienced guide who makes the trip a safe and enjoyable one.

All reviews
"can't wait to go back"
in 15 reviews
"class rapids"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Dana had our kids (six 13-14 yr olds) in one raft and really was outstanding with them. They had a fun, safe and awesome experience. Harley was our guide in the adult raft and we loved him, too! Overall great experience!

1  Thank Depew1240
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is the 2nd time we went rafting with Adventures Unlimited. Very well organized and efficient. Knowledgeable staff, good equipment and, of course, great weather made this a memorable experience. Our guide, Derek, was great! He allowed us to "bull ride" down the rapids on the tip of the raft. Awesome! We used a 50% off coupon from Half Off Depot which made things even nicer!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was very nervous about rafting until the guide talked to us about the trip. It was great. I put all my trust into our guide, he knew all about water. I was glad I went using Adventures Unlimited. They are all about safety, but fun all at the same time. I recommend using Adventures Unlimited to everyone.