Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$64
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$115
$108
$93
HIExpress.com
$109
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$81
ComfortSuites
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffetan older hotelbit datedvery nice hotelplace to stayexercise roomoutdoor poolshower headfront desk staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againgreat roomking bed
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The warm, friendly service I received during my stay from start to finish was the best I have ever experienced. I don't get to Oak Ridge, TN very often, but when I do, I always stay at this hotel. The hotel room I stayed in on the Hilton Honors Floor was fantastic. Free warm cookies and water in the fridge, plus a great restaurant are some of the perks of staying here. They honor the government rate, so if you are on business travel, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Doubletree, Oak Ridge, is a clean, quiet gem of a hotel nestled against the mountains, a quick drive to Knoxville or other attractions. Not the least expensive hotel in town, but definite best quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James K
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Love the design of the rooms. I was able to close curtains without a sliver of light peeking through-very important when arriving at midnight.
The bathroom and entrance was not in line of sight with bedroom ... very feng shui :) it made the room more delightful.
The paint needs to be updated and the closet door was not great - noisy and sticking and way too small.

Overall the property is very nice.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you are needing to stay in Knoxville but want to save a few dollars, you may want to drive to Oak Ridge and stay at this Double Tree. The rates are cheaper than staying in Knoxville but the hotel although older is still up to the Hilton standards. The staff was very friendly and polite and the room was clean and comfortable.

You will have to drive about 20-30 minutes to get to a larger selection of restayrants but if you want to save money this will be a good choice.

I would stay here again when driving through Knoxville.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel has updated rooms with comfortable beds and the famous Doubletree cookies. The service was exceptional. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with every type of breakfast food you could imagine in an inviting setting.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler55229
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will sure share your compliments with my team. We strive every day to extend superior hospitality to all of our guests, and I am thankful that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to being of service to you during any return visits to the area. We appreciate you!