$95
Hampton.com
$122
$100
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$60
$52
$113
$102
HIExpress.com
$109
ORNL Guest House(Oak Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbreakfast buffetan older hotelbit datedvery nice hotelplace to stayexercise roomoutdoor poolshower headfront desk staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againgreat roomking bednice stay
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We arrived this afternoon and were greeted by cheerful staff that asked if we were on vacation. We said no, we had come from our home in Texas for our friend's funeral. We checked in and about 15 minutes later found an envelope slipped under the door. It was a lovely sympathy card signed by Jenny D.,Karen, Anthony, Laura, Josh L., Josh P., Renata, Lynn, Adem, and Rachel. Thank you all so very much. Such thoughtfulness is so very rare. Your kindness will notbe forgotten.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christine t
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am honored to be the leader of such an extraordinary team, who really enjoy showing our guests how much they care. We recognize that it is service that separates us from our competition, and we focus daily on trying to go above and beyond. I am glad that you were touched by our kindness and we look forward to being of service to you on any return visits to Oak Ridge.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

There's not a lot of accommodation in Oak Ridge, and this is possibly the only full service hotel. It's nothing to write home about, but it's ok. The food is acceptable, and the staff pleasant. The surroundings are breathtaking.

1  Thank Opera-loverOxford
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was so pleased that I was able to find a Hilton brand hotel in such a small town. This is an older property but very clean and well maintained. The employees are genuinely friendly and helpful. I ordered breakfast to be delivered in the morning. It was there right on time and was an excellent value. I will be staying there again!

1  Thank Dayna J
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. I am very honored to be the leader of such an extraordinary team of individuals, who know how to extend Southern hospitality at its best! We look forward to being of service to you when you return to Oak Ridge and we thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

For nearly 15 years the Double Tree has been my favorite hotel in Oak Ridge. Nicely located and provides good quality accommodation. Staff is competent and very welcoming. Service staff is non-intrusive and careful. What else can I say?

1  Thank Igor Z

Wow! We really appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel over the past 14 years. I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoy our hotel and its staff. You are always welcome here, and should you encounter a time when we are reaching full capacity, feel free to call on me and I will do whatever I can to help!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Highly recommend this property, welcoming staff and very clean and centrally located in Oak Ridge. If you want a great experience, try the Doubletree. It will surprise you to receive such great treatment in a rural area.

1  Thank scope00