DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
$115
Quality Inn Oak Ridge(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$70
$62
$57
$88
$109
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortSuites
$78
Country Inn
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantan older hotelplace to stayvery nice hotelexercise roomfront desk staffgreat roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlyknoxvilleaccommodations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The building itself is not the newest, the staff more than makes up for the lack of trendy decor though. Nice free breakfast and a restaurant if you would like a more complete breakfast. Room service is prompt and of fair quality, th They have always taken care of any need or concern. I stay there for a week a few times a year and wouldn't change to any other hotel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is an honor to be the leader of such a fantastic team! I am especially glad that you enjoy our restaurant. We maintain an excellent rapport in the community and Burchfield's has many loyal regulars who dine with us on a continuous basis. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to being of service to you on your return visits.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

What a delight! My four year old loved the warm pool, the beds were great (we even overslept), and the staff was great to our dog!

The executive breakfast was yummy and easy to access.

There were several restaurants close by. The location was 12 miles off 40, but it was worth the drive!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Leanne W
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Excellent staff and hotel. Room was excellent! The breakfast was a bit sparse, but adequate. Location is excellent to go and explore the Smokies! Just a short drive to the twisting and turning roads and hills. Lot's of nice restaurants in the immediate are!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank globetrekers29
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very courteous, friendly, and helpful. Front desk helped me set up corporate rates for myself and my crew when in the area on jobsite daily. They sent a link to my email in order for it to be easier to make my reservations.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Not very happy with cleaning of the room. did not sweep bathroom floor and strains of hair was on the floor as soon I checked in. Air condition control did not get as cool as other hotels. Breakfast on the 5th has really fell off. New lady up there for sat down the entire time and it seemed a struggle to do anything but say "good Morning". She acted like she needed a nap every morning I was there. Fruit was almost gone each day and I was there at 8am at times. not happy about my recent visit and I am a regular to this hotel. Only keep coming back for the Burchfields option for dinner and drinks. I was on the 1st floor and could hear my neighbor sneeze. Very thin walls

3  Thank Rhonda B
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback. While it is very rare that we receive comments such as yours, we realize that every great team needs improvement in various areas. Our previous concierge who had been with us for years recently retired and while we wish her the best, our guests are really missing her. Please rest assured that we will be able to find the perfect personality for our concierge soon! We appreciate your business and thank you for being concerned about the welfare of our hotel.