Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$64
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$98
$55
$108
$93
$109
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$81
ComfortSuites
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffetan older hotelbit datedvery nice hotelplace to stayexercise roomoutdoor poolshower headfront desk staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againgreat roomking bed
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here for a rowing meet...and so did the 100+ teenagers on the team. Nice spacious rooms with good TV selection. Indoor pool that can be seen from most rooms. Front desk staff welcoming. Probably the most amenities in the Oak Ridge area!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We have stayed at this property in the past and have not had a bad experience before this weekend. The room was nice; it was a large non-smoking king-sized bed room which appeared clean. We ate lunch at the hotel on the day of arrival since our rooms were not ready with no problems. However, on the next morning, we attempted to eat breakfast in Burchfield's, the hotel's restaurant. Service was beyond poor and bordered on terrible. We had to wait a long time to be seated, not because there were lots of diners but because there were many tables which had not been cleaned from the previous guest. Once we were seated, when the waitress finally came, we were told we could not order from the menu, at the chef's orders, but could only partake from the buffet. We were not interested in the buffet. The table immediately beside ours were given menus and were permitted to order from the menu with not problems. When I asked the reason why that table was allowed to order from the menu and we weren't, the waitress responded she didn't know. Coffee took ten minutes to arrive. We had asked for cream but it didn't come until I went looking for assistance and requested it again, It still took several additional minutes to arrive and at that point our coffee was cold. While some of our party reluctantly ate the buffet breakfast, I did not. We had a long trip ahead of us. No one seemed very concerned about this fiasco. Finally, my husband spoke to the manager who sent someone to our room to apologize and offer us some of their cookies. We had not been given cookies at our arrival so I assumed Double Tree was no longer doing this.

I am amazed at this poor service and have never had this kind of problem before at either a Double Tree or Hilton property. This was very disappointing. We make many trips to this area during the year and will reconsider whether or not to stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking king. There are no microwaves available in the rooms and our refrigerator made noises throughout the night.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank PepperJJ
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Thank you for being a guest in our hotel. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by our Executive Chef's decision to only offer the breakfast buffet. I can assure you that his decision was made in an attempt to better serve our guests, not the opposite. Fortunately, Burchfield's restaurant maintains an exceptional rapport within our community, which enables us to be busy day in and day out. While we did have an extremely busy Sunday breakfast, this does not excuse the fact that you did not receive our undivided attention. I hope that my winning team does have a future opportunity to show you their much sought after, exceptional customer service skills.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Nice hotel on the "motel/restaurant" strip of Oak Ridge. (Hey, maybe that's all of Oak Ridge. I never did find a downtown.) Good base for a casual run run through some city parks, past the library and the friendship bell (commemorating an odd collection of events: Pearl Harbor day, VJ day and the dropping of the 2 nuclear bombs on Japan).

Hot cookie on arrival. Comfortable beds, Fast wireless. Small but serviceable exercise room. Good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Somewhat dated property. When I checked in, I forgot to look at my envelope and discovered the lack of the breakfast coupon in the morning. When I inquired at the front desk in the morning I was told they do not do that and the HHonors coordinator could make an exception and she gets in at 8. I stay about 20 nights a year in Knoxville, just NEVER again at this property.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert H
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This was a nice, clean, comfortable hotel. It was exactly as we expected with nice bedding, clean and up-to-date bathrooms, and friendly service. A good value for price.

• Stayed: October 2011