$95
Hampton.com
$103
$100
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$76
$113
$102
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
ORNL Guest House(Oak Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbreakfast buffetan older hotelbit datedvery nice hotelplace to stayexercise roomoutdoor poolshower headfront desk staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againgreat roomking bednice stay
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We stayed at this hotel while attending a regatta in Oak Ridge and it was very pleasant. Rooms were clean and attractive and hotel staff were friendly. It is convenient to the regatta site (10 - 15 min drive) and to nearby shopping and restaurants.

Room had a fridge but no microwave. Coffee pot & Wolfgang Puck coffee provided in room (I thought it was weak and was glad that Starbucks was around the corner).

Pool has both indoor & outdoor section. Very tiny exercise room with just a few machines but sign at front desk stated that a larger facility was available nearby.

Breakfast is not included. We did not try the on site restaurant. Instead, we had two wonderful dinners at the Flatwater Grill which is adjacent to the regatta site.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights in January 2011. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. I enjoyed the free cookie and found the bed to be very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful... I did not visit the bar or restaurant. The location is convenient on S. Illinois Ave with lots of restaurants and stores close by. The drive the Oak Ridge National Lab was only 15-20 minutes. The indoor / outdoor pool was heated and open in January!

I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2010

This was a very nice hotel. I travel quite a bit for work and this was one of the nicer Doubletrees. I put in a request for a foam pillow before I arrived and it was in the room when I checked in. We asked for recommendations for restaurants at the front desk and I was excellent BBQ! The breakfast was so-so. It was fine, but nothing outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I'm a Diamond Hilton member and stay in Hilton family hotels like 85% of the time and definately come to expect a certain level. Bottom line - room is really really nice, lobby is tired, pool area is tired, restaurant is tired, and the lounge for HHonors is really lacking any character. Next time I need to be in Oak Rdige I'll stay across the street in a newer looking Hampton Inn. The staff here is really nice - they just have to work in a tired hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob T
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2010

Thank you for your outstanding comments about our rooms and staff. We hold very high standards at our hotel, and we are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations in those areas. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and are continuously updating all the areas of our hotel. Thank you for your feedback, our guests' comments are very important to us, as we want all of our guests to be happy!

Reviewed May 27, 2010

The rooms are very comfortable, they do allow pets, they provide free wireless, and I have been happy there both times I have stayed there. In my perfect world, they would have a hot tub, but the pool is nice anyhow. It's a great place to stay in Oak Ridge.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business