All reviews front desk the breakfast area check in was quick and easy yogurt choice hotels business center within walking distance first floor great room restaurants and shopping clean hotel hot breakfast bed was very comfortable biscuits and gravy free breakfast walmart computers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotel's over the years and I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of the rooms. The staff were attentive and friendly. The hotel wasn't busy at the time of my check in so I had the time to talk with the staff a bit. Christine was very friendly and Knowledgeable of her surroundings. I enjoyed talking with Kate as well and she was helpful with some good places to eat. Overall very impressed!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time post a review regarding your recent stay with us.

Our team strives everyday to ensure our hotel is ready to exceed our guests expectations and provide exceptional service through each interaction.

We are pleased to hear that encountered this during your stay with us and was overall impressed with our hotel and staff.

We know you always have a choice and thank you got choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

We were very disappointed to find mold in the shower all along the gap in the panels in the wall. We keep seeing water on the floor around the sink and after getting down and looking the drain pipe wasn't even attached so all that water was running out all over the floor. Could never get an answer in calling the front desk so we went down and there was no one there. After finding someone we were given towels to clean up the floor and they called in Maintenance to fix the pipe. Not what you want to do or put up with after being out all day. Very disappointing!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the mold, plumbing issues and lack of staff on your recent visit. We have taken notes from your feedback and I have shared your feedback with entire hotel staff and management to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oak Ridge.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2016

I don't know if this is the average service provided by the staff at the Comfort Inn, but what we received was horrible. Upon arrival, it was about 0030 in the morning due to late travel from where we were coming from and we ran into a party that just had an issue with booking third party and not being able to check in due to it according the man behind the desk. He stated to them that they needed to deal with it themselves, and then let him know what they had worked out with the third party so that hopefully "he could book them direct with Comfort Inn and avoid using the third party".

Well after that ordeal of waiting, it was our turn and what do you know, we had the same issue with Mr. Keys the night manager. I was also very shocked because I have used this third part more times than I can count and have NEVER had any issues with them or their service. So I called the third party I had booked through after he gave me the same speech to see what I could work out with them. My third party told me that they did not understand the issue and wanted to speak to the person I was dealing with. So to make this a long story, short. Mr. Keys ended up not wanting to comply or work with what was being said by the third party when they were on the phone and VERY rudely demanded that the third party cancel the transaction so that he could just book us direct with Comfort Inn.

Rest assured that I will not every recommend this hotel to anyone because of this level of service I received from the "Night Manager" and I will book another location in Oak Ridge the next time I go to this town.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville.

First and foremost please allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the in-acceptable service issues you received from our Night Manager on your recent visit. We have take notes from your comments and I have shared your feedback with our Guest Services Department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2016

We always stay at the Comfort Inn when we visit Windrock Off Road Park. We love the location, the fact that they will accommodate our trailer and off road vehicle with no problem, let us fix our broken parts in the parking lot, and the staff is always so pleasant. Kate serves up breakfast with a smile and Kendra at the front desk is a welcome, smiling face after a long, muddy day. The Sales Coordinator Kate was also very friendly when we bumped into her. This was our third stay at the Comfort Inn and we'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl B
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review with 5 out of 5 ratings regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Troy Patel
Comfort Inn Oak Ridge

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Kendra at the front desk is great. Very helpful on the phone and in person. Room was king bed with sofa bed for teen daughter. Sheets and blankets for sofa bed all clean. Room very clean and up to date. Both bathroom lights were burnt out but nice guy from maintenance handled. Breakfast buffet good with ample seating. Wi fi was good and actually let me update my phone without being kicked off. Some caulking might need to be touched up in bathroom. Close to Oak Ridge Sportsmen Association, the reason for our visit. We appreciate the hotel supporting the shooting sports and offering great hotel deals for shooting enthusiasts.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Dear Jen and Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to complete review survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Regards,