“Love this place!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Oak Ridge
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have only had one problem, that continues to this day with one Starbucks and it's not this one! This Starbucks is great as are all the Starbucks I have been to...but...like I said, the one...which I wont mention here. The people are very nice and very accommodating to their customers. They are so nice...I even witnessed a very elderly lady at the counter complaining about a bad cup of coffee she received there over "a week" earlier and they were still nice enough to "give" her a new cup of coffee! This kind of niceness you just don't see much any more!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The product come from this Starbucks is average as rated. I think for the most part all is pretty typical for Starbucks. Where they could make a big improvement is simply with friendliness. It would be nice to greeted with a kind word and some since that I'm in there four to five times per week.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Just like every other Human on this earth, I can't function without coffee, but it seems as if the lady running the drive thru couldn't function at all! I had to repeat my order three times over the speaker, then was told to drive around to repeat again..and in the end, she still messed up my order..12 minutes later! I would say save your time and hit McDonalds for the java!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Typical Starbucks - nice, clean facilities; good coffee.
I've never seen a drive-thru at a Starbucks before - I'm wondering if I can convince those in my local area about doing the same. :)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent service - quick and accurate, easy in and out; quick to acknowledge the Gold Card.Parking is a bit tough as the drive-through has a huge line.