“Food made me a bit ill.”
Review of Harvest Buffet - CLOSED

Harvest Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I decided to try this place out after the remodel. As usual I order shrimp fried rice and egg rolls to go my first (and in this case final) meal at a chinese restaurant. I ended up throwing it away after eating less than half.. not good. Not good at all. Any Chinese restaurant that can't get rice or egg rolls right isn't going to be around long.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice and both times said I wouldn't return. The first time the service was bad, the waitress was rude and raised her voice to me. The second time the sushi was bad.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you've been to one of these places, you've been to them all. One of my two sons likes chinese buffets so we go once a month or so. The competitor in Oak Ridge in front of K-Mart is now closed, and a new one has opened up across the street behind Taco Bell (that we have yet to try). But for now, if we go for Chinese, we go to Harvest Buffet. I do enjoy that the have the Japanese Hibachi station as well as the Sushi, but for the most part they have all of the usual items. I would caution anyone reading old ratings on here to ignore them because the building was remodeled and they re-opened in 2013 with a very clean and well-kept interior and decent staff now.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The review I submitted in June still ste ands as for the food and service. However, the management has now begun staying closed on Mondays, but regular business hours on the remaining days.

1  Thank Bryan L
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I go here every time I'm in oak ridge. Much bigger selection since the remodel. Great selection of sushi and buffet items and always fresh.