“New Harvest Buffet”
Review of Harvest Buffet - CLOSED

Harvest Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just remodeled, great Chinese buffet! The staff is always very friendly whenever we go, which is probably once or twice every two months. They have a large selection, & everything is always hot & fresh. I do not like sushi, but my husband does and he loves their selection!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a great Chinese/Sushi Buffet that has been newly remodeled. My husband and I used to go here all the time, but we stopped going for a while. I don't know the details, and I can't say for sure, but I think the original owners let someone else take care of this restaurant when they opend Kichi Buffet in Knoxville a few years ago (which, by the way, is a really nice buffet). The food quality kind of went downhill and the restaurant suffered. But they recently closed and remodeled, and if I'm not mistaken, it looks like the original owners are back. If you haven't been here in a while, I strongly suggest you give it a try. They have really good sushi, and all the hot food (crab rangoon, beef & broccoli, general tso's chicken, egg rolls, etc.) is very FRESH and they are constantly putting out new batches of food during their dinner service. Also, the remodel freshened up the place and made it look a little more modern.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stopped here for lunch and the parking lot was empty but i figured it was more toward the end of lunch so we went in and we were the only ones in the restraunt. When we entered the host just stood there with no greeting so I said hello and i told her there was two of us. She sat us at a table and we went to get food at the buffet. The food on the buffet has been sitting there for a while and most of it was unedible there was old mixed in with fresh and when I came back to the table I had ordered water for my drink and when I took a drink there was someone else forturne cookie paper at the bottom of my glass. Gross! So when we were leaving the host and another worker didnt even acknowledge us and continued to speak to each other in a another language. . She ran our credit card and just layed the paper to be signed down again without even looking up from her co worker and their conversation. Although the price was fair I would rather pay a little more for decent service and food! We were extremely disapointed and will not return here again.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

A good sized buffet in a quiet area. Many different choices and a full selection of sushi as well. Food was Hot, tasty and prepared well. The service was mediocre and could have been better. We really did not see anyone until the end of the meal for the most part.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Good food, well prepared and presented. A large buffet with many choices.