“Tasty and Affordable Classic Italian Food”

Venice Pizza Subs & Ice Cream
Ranked #34 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is my family's favorite local pizza place! The bread dough used in crust, breadsticks, calzones, and stromboli is fresh and delicious, the veggies used are fresh and generous, and the sandwiches uniformly tasty. The pizza sauce does not burn your mouth, and the variety of cheeses are delicious. The salads are not quite up to par with the pasta and bread based dishes, but better than you get in many restaurants. We love the owners and the music and atmosphere make for a nice place to relax and enjoy a good meal.

1  Thank DHJSymmetryMunro

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My comments are more related to the service and management. The service and management are very bad. It is that bad that you don't get the pizza you want. It is a very bad business case.

1  Thank flying_dutchman_US
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Outstanding pizza. One of the best and the cost was very reasonable and delivery was one of the fastest around !!! I highly recommend this establishment !!!!

1  Thank AIGboy
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I ordered delivery food night before last & decided to try something new. We love the restaurant & everything we have tried has been very good. I ordered a Crystal White calzone with grilled chicken. It was AMAZING! Best calzone I have ever tasted! We also had a pepperoni fest calzone, venice burger, & a grilled swiss burger. We liked everything & will patronize this wonderful little restaurant again.

1  Thank Scandalous1
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We have been getting just the Barbecue Chicken pizza for the last several years, which is terrific. Great flavor, crust is not too thick or thin and you can tell they use quality ingredients. Tonight we branched out and I got Eggplant Parmigiana. The portion size is enough for at least 3 meals, maybe 4. Served on top of a generous portion of spaghetti. My husband went for the Greek Pasta (can't remember the exact name), which is linguini with gyro meat, red onion and feta cheese. He didn't say it was good- he said it was great. We ordered the cheese bread, also delicious, as we did not realize we would be getting 3 large, tasty breadsticks with our entree. So more stuff for lunches this week. We carried out tonight but have eaten at the restaurant before. Neat and clean. Nothing over the top but the food makes up for it. Prices were very fair for portion sizes and quality. Go!

1  Thank Pegsels