All reviews free dinner mon wed great place to stay ice maker clean rooms will stay there again business travel excellent hotel home away from home indoor pool waffles brad knoxville kitchenette maintenance lodging laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Several stays have all been great in every way I could expect. Clean, comfortable, pleasant atmosphere, convenient to everything in Oak Ridge. I highly recommend this hotel. It would be my first choice for travel lodging in Oak Ridge.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I usually like this type of design, but here it just seemed crowded. There was no separation between the different areas. We had problems with the WiFi in the evening. The area wasn’t that great. The best part was probably the breakfast. I will probably not choose this brand again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

While on our way home from Savannah, GA to Wisconsin, we stopped for the night. Friendly staff, quiet, clean and well maintained room, comfortable bed, ample linens, above average breakfast (bacon!). I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Perfect for our family of 5. This was the second Staybridge I’ve booked. The rooms and hotel is always clean and kept well. The kitchen has everything you need. The pool was great. And the breakfast was great. I love Staybridge Suites.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I had a great stay at this hotel. I was surprisingly upgraded to a suite when I arrived. The breakfast was great in the morning and the room was always clean. WIFI was great and there was free beer on Thursday's I believe as well as dinner. I will be back in march sometime and have no concerns about my future stay.

Date of stay: October 2017