“Soup & Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Winfield, Tennessee, United States
“Soup & Sandwiches”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you want a quick lunch, this is the place to go. They have different types of soups to choose from and sandwiches....I loved eating here for lunch....

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent but overpriced”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The quality of the food is fine, but the portions are very small and it is extremely overpriced.

• Visited May 2012
Knoxville
“Consistently good”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great place for lunch. The soup is always a favorite with out of town business visitors

Visited January 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Nothing fancy but good”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We arrived about 1:00PM on a Saturday. Good choices of several soups, sandwiches ( with a variety of breads baked daily) according to the menu), salads and dessert. Pick up your soup on the way to the table. Sandwich brought to you. Get your own water, cokes etc. Quality of food was quite good except that the strawberries were moldy on the bottom. Portions were reasonable/ Plain vanilla ambiance. Men's restroom peculiarly decorated with a fishing theme. Good place for unpretentious light meal. At 2:00pm when it was closing, the manager brought around a packaged variety of breads as a take home gift. Obviously since the bake daily, this bread was better to be given to the customers rather than thrown out at the end of the week. A nice touch. Because of the strawberries they did not get five circles from me.

• Visited June 2012
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States
“Something a little different.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

If you want something different like delicious homemade soups, breads, and sandwiches with great customer service, this is it. I once (thought) I left my wallet at home and didn't realize it till after I ordered my food and received it. They told me to pay them next time I come in. Luckily my wallet was in my car and I was able to pay them. It felt like I had stepped back in time for a moment with their awesome customer service.

Visited January 2012