“Love It”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #34 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have been a forever fan of Cici's Pizza, but once I had Pizza Inn that's all she wrote. It's a lot nicer and better variety than any other buffet. The staff is always friendly and alert. And the price isn't too bad. The grilled cheese pizza is the best thing to ever exist lol. Definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Lot's of different types of pizzas to choose from here. If they don't have what you want up, just ask and they will make whatever you desire. Also, try the sauceless dishes available by request.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Waited for more pizzas to be cooked and on bar. Then you have to make sure you see them put it out or stand and wait. No thanks.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the place to go if you enjoy hot, fresh pizza, pasta, and salads. Like a particular kind of pizza that isn't on the bar? No problem, just tell one of the cooks on the line and in less than 10 minutes, your specialty pizza will be ready for you to grab all you want.

In addition to cheese, pepperoni and supreme-style pizzas, this place has a few specialties that you have to try to believe. They have a Cheeseburger Pizza with ground beef, onion, cheese, even pickle and mustard can be tasted in this awesome pizza. They have a Mexican style pizza, macaroni & cheese pizza and vegetarian pizza.

Just when you think you're through, you make one last pass through the line and check out the dessert pizzas. Pizzas with apple pie filling, cherry pie filling, cheese cake topping, and even chocolate and vanilla are waiting for you, as well as cinnamon bread sticks. The perfect way to end a great meal.

This restaurant has private dining rooms and a game room. The private dining rooms can be reserved for special occasions like birthday parties, club meetings, etc.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

To be fair, my family has not tried the buffet yet at Pizza Inn but the interior looks nice with a little arcade area for the kids. We have picked up pizza twice from this location, however, and the experiences could not have been more different. The first time, we got a large pizza and medium dessert pizza thanks to a coupon they offered to us when I called to place the order. The pizza was huge and delicious and my family of four ate their fill with two pieces left over. My wife and I had to wait to eat our dessert because we were so full. Tonight, I ordered the same thing--large pizza and medium dessert (after a 2nd attempt as they left me on hold for 7 minutes the first time and I had to hang up and try again). When we got it home, things didn't look quite right. It looked like a medium pizza in a large pizza box. It certainly didn't fill the box like the first one we ordered. I called the restaurant and the manager told me he cut the pizza himself and it was, indeed, a large cut into 8 pieces. He described them as "large" pieces but they were regular sized pieces at best. In comparison, the medium dessert pizza was THE EXACT SAME SIZE as our "large" pizza. But, short of driving it back down to the store, we decided to go ahead and eat it. Each person got 2 measly pieces and the kids wanted more. The pizza was inconsistently topped and one of the pieces I ate was completely devoid of our third topping. I thought it tasted average but the kids liked it (maybe it was the bitter taste of disappointment that ruined it for me). All I can say is, if we hadn't gotten the dessert pizza (which WAS delicious), we would have had to supplement our dinner with something else. Completely opposite from our first experience. I will be hard pressed to try ordering carryout from them again.

1  Thank Kelly L