“Kids Nights on Tuesdays!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Tennessee, United States
“Kids Nights on Tuesdays!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

PROS:
Many many choices of pizza (including some strange ones)
Kids' nights on Tuesdays ($2.99 fee is waived, still pay for drinks)
Senior nights on Mondays
Overall affordable
GREAT desert pizzas (including strawberry cheesecake and cookie flavors)

CONS:
Some of the pizzas taste stale after they have been sitting under headlamps
Salad bar toppings were of poor quality
Assigned a waitress to bring drinks, so tip required (I prefer self-service)

OVERALL:
It's your average pizza buffet. Yes, they have more choices than anyone, but that also means they can sit out for a long time without getting eaten. Personally, I still prefer the smaller buffet at Snappy Tomatoes a few miles down the road. But they do have the best desert options, have to give it to them on that.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Robert B

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Was hoping for way better pizza”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stopped by for lunch a few days after this place opened, and while the servers were friendly -- really helpful and nice, the pizza was, at best, so-so. I tried about four variations of the pizza and you know what? It all kinda' tasted the same.

They offer a salad bar at an additional charge (I didn't opt for it) and they do have other items than pizza. There are several alternatives for pizza in Oak Ridge (including one terrific one - see earlier review) so I'll skip this place going forward.

• Visited August 2013
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“Best pizza in Oak Ridge”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Took my hubby here for lunch and the variety of pizza was outstanding and a great value. The lines were long but that was to be expected due to it just opened. The first pizza I tried was a grilled cheese pizza and It tasted just like a grilled cheese!. They had others like cheeseburger pizza and they would make any kind you wanted. My favorite was the upside down pineapple pizza, I requested this by our waitress and she immediately put it in and when it came out she brought it to our table to make sure we got some before it was gone. The staff was great and so nice to deal with. I would recommend this restraunt to go to with families or by yourself. Great atmosphere and many choices for pizza!

• Visited August 2013