“Valentine's Treat”

TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentine's Treat”
Reviewed February 13, 2008

Last year on Valentine's Day, my husband surprised me with dinner at Homeland Foods. I had never been before and did not know what to expect. It was fabulous! If you love smaller, family restaurants and a unique menu of offerings, then you'll enjoy this place. It makes for a romantic dinner or a cozy night for a fmaily gathering. We we went there were families, couples, and groups of people.

1 Thank Alabaster0215

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place! They...”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

I love this place! They seem to have something new and exciting every time I go. And the owners and wait staff are very kind and personable. Try the borscht. Oh my gosh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Marvelous!”
Reviewed November 3, 2005

Cannot recommend this place highly enough. Food and atmosphere are fantastic. Located over by the hospital. If you have an actual palate and enjoy ethnic (Polish) foods, you will love this experience in dining. If you absolutely love Applebee's or Red Lobster, then pass as it will be wasted on you.

2 Thank CS116