“Great food, romantic setting and the worst service I have EVER had.”
Review of Riverside Grille - CLOSED

Riverside Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New Jersey
“Great food, romantic setting and the worst service I have EVER had.”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I expect a certain level of service with a more expensive meal. The waiter was friendly and I think he was trying hard, but the service was like a comedy skit! When the waiter first came to our table, we ordered drinks, or we tried. The waiter could not remember our drink order, and did not have a pen, so he said he would be back. When he appeared 10 minutes later, he looked at us and turned back. I guess he still had no pen. I asked when he finally came back if the meatloaf was all beef. He said he would check.... but when he returned, he had forgotten to ask! The food we got was well priced and tasty. He comped us some amazing strawberry cake. The place was not busy. The other waiters looked to be competent.

• Visited July 2014

stony point,nc
“Good food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were here with a group. Had a private room and the food & service was great.
The view of the lake was nice.

• Visited May 2014
Dacula, Georgia
“Sunday Brunch!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you get a chance to enjoy Sunday Brunch at the Riverside Grill, sitting out on the patio enjoying the view of the lake....you should not miss it. That brunch is amazing!

Visited May 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“ehhhhhh”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food is generally okay but the service is almost always lousy. I almost never recommend but will eat there if friends want to

• Visited April 2014
Powell, Tennessee
“great value”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We finally decided to try the Riverside Grill on Melton Lake. I always assumed it would be too expensive to eat there, so we never went before. Two days ago my husband and I decided to go there for a lunch date. He ordered chicken tenders with fries and cole slaw, while I had the stacked meatloaf with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. The server was Megan and she was very good! She was friendly and efficient. She brought us a basket of bread that was WONDERFUL! Anyway, the total was only $21 which I thought was excellent for the delicious food.

• Visited May 2014