“Best view for an East Tennessee restaurant”
Review of Riverside Grille - CLOSED

Riverside Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best view for an East Tennessee restaurant”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had dinner here last night with friends. Chicken tenders with fries and cole slaw for $11.99. Tenders were moist and delicious. Fries were just okay. But the amount of food was amazing, and I love chicken tenders. Lots of glass to enjoy the views of the river and rowing course. Has lunch and dinner menus. Happy hour also, with Fat Tire on tap.

• Visited June 2013

Huntingdon, TN
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We went with a group of 38 people while touring the Oak Ridge area. We called in ahead and were seated in groups of 8, 6 and 4. Our servers were attentive, the service was timely and the prices are reasonable. Everything about the place was excellent. Excellent location, atmosphere, food, and the staff was very accommodating. A very pleasant experience for all 38 of us.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, CA
“Best key lime pie!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was here in March with business colleagues. There were 20 or so in our group and everyone had a good meal. The service was excellent and staff very friendly and efficient . My salmon was very good, tender and fresh. Tech surprise to me was the dessert, I never expected it but the key lime pie was delicious, Tart and sweet and mousse like in texture- it was awesome!!! Wish I could have another slice right now!

• Visited March 2013
“Great dinner and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Riverside during a recent business trip. We sat on the patio and its was great! Nice view of river and weather was perfect. Wait staff was very attentive and pleasant , I had filet kabobs with wild rice and house salad and my wife had blackened grouper with fresh green beans and salad. We both had a drink and shared a strawberry cake for desert and brill with tip was $60. I thought it was very reasonable for the quality of food. I would recommend and will return on my next visit in July

Visited May 2013
Schererville, Indiana
“The Best Fish & Chips Ever!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Riverside's fish & chips uses grouper - not an unnamed white fish. It was the best fish & chips I ever ate. The batter was light and crispy. The fish moist and flaky. It was hot when it arrived at the table and stayed hot. The fries were thin - just like I like them - and hot. The outside was crispy and the inside was flavorful - not mealy as so often is the case. The restaurant itself is very attractive, and the view is just wonderful - the Clinch River. While we were there, we saw several skullers practicing - the waitress told us that this is the site of the skulling championships, and that many universities come here to practice for the contest in June, which attracts universities from the entire US. If you are ever in the area at all, this should be a must stop for lunch or dinner. The prices are very reasonable, the portions very satisfying, and the service is superb.

• Visited April 2013