“Doesn't match up to spectacular view”
Review of Riverside Grille - CLOSED

Riverside Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Tennessee
“Doesn't match up to spectacular view”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This could be a shining gem, located riverside, with outdoor seating. The management has turned over, and the food is not exceptional. The prices are high for the quality. Such a shame.
They could be so very special....... So, if you don't mind spending a lot of money to sit by a beautiful river, and eat ordinary food. You will love the Riverside Grill.

Visited January 2013

Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States
“Best in Oak Ridge”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Not much to say other than the place is impressive by Oak Ridge standards. The food quality is very good and the atmosphere is lovely. The view of the lake is very nice on days that the weather cooperates. We did not have a reservation but we didn't have to wait very long in the bar until our table was ready. The menu has a variety of selections and every one I have tried have been good, The staff members are friendly and eager to help. I didn't see one of them texting on their cell phones which compared to most other restaurants in town was a welcome site! Sometimes you have a little of a walk from your parking space but there is a drop off area at the door and most times there is a covered golf cart to pick you up and take you to the door, Handicapped parking is also available. i really enjoy the Riverside Grill!

• Visited December 2012
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Lovely setting”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Impressive menu and food quality very good. We had lunch at a non-busy time so service was very good. Manager took the time to find out how our meal was which was a nice touch. I would go again.

Visited March 2013
Clinton, Tennessee
“Worth a second trip”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I hadn't been to Riverside Grille since the change in ownership. The staff is friendly and the food is good. I wouldn't say it's the best food in the world but I enjoyed it. The view, as always, is wonderful. I will go back. The problems I have with the place are non food related. Their garish digital sign by the road has been a controversy in town. Also why in the world would they change the name of the restaurant from Flatwater Grill to one that is really similar to a restaurant a few miles away, Riverview Grill. Both of these show an insensitivity to the surrounding area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank zenarmour
Clinton TN
“Wow, thats a lot of food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was my first time back since new management took over. The service was much better and the servers paid attention to the customers. Great improvement over our fist visit 2 years ago. We refused to go back because it was so awful. The new management is why we decided to give it another chance. Glad we did. I had the 1/2 rack of baby back ribs. That was more then I could eat. Very tender, fall off the bone ribs. We will be back. Did i mention the view? Traquil river view was fantatic...

• Visited March 2013