“Overall nice place, LOVE the burger!”

The Market House at Jackson Square
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This is a farm-to-table restaurant
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Overall nice place, LOVE the burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten there twice now and both time enjoyed our food. I highly recommend the cheeseburger. The cake was only ok (I believe it comes from a local bakery). We really appreciate and enjoy having a resturant that serves only quality local ingredients.

• Visited August 2013

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Good food, service so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food is good, but you never know what to expect service wise. Some days good, some days horrible. A little pricey for what you get.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank KOBX100
Tennessee, United States
“Original Menu, not your average restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Make no mistake about it, I am cheap when it comes to finding a great restaurant, I want good food at a fair price! So I took a party of 5 people here expecting to pay a little more than usual for the Oak Ridge area, and the pricing is probably the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. I was very happy with the atmosphere of the place, the old building has charm and a great open feeling, we sat inside but there's also a nice covered patio with a few tables. The menu was very extensive, and it took the waitress several minutes to describe today's special, so you should have no problem finding something to enjoy. I ended up getting a lighter sandwich, a grilled Apple/Bacon/Brie concoction that was very good. We had two kids in our party and they enjoyed to themselves, but I wouldn't recommend coming here later in the evening because it seems to be mostly an adult crowd and a place better suited for a special occassion or date. Staff was very professional and the whole experience felt "up-scale" so all-around I enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2013
Jupiter
“Great food, not so nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. They have also a good variety of food, some of it is out of the regular - great! Only the desert collection could be better. If only they would get rid off their table plastic covers. They are just disgusting and kill the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
West Knoxville
“Regional Beer Dinner @ MH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

A fantastic beer & 5 course meal. Love that is all local too. I look forward to returning many, many times:)

• Visited June 2013