All reviews front desk free breakfast room was clean yogurt quiet area fridge and microwave check in was easy other guests top floor night stay recommend this hotel outdoor pool biscuits and gravy coffee maker a great place to stay very nice hotel laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Nice, newer hotel. Breakfast was great, staff very friendly (with exception of one surly one!) I'd stay again without hesitation. I think my coffee standards are too high because I did not find it "enjoyable" but it was passable for the average person! To fix it, I used the in-room Kuerig and complimentary k-cups to get better than the breakfast bar coffee. My room had a mini fridge and microwave too.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gkcgtg
HolidayInnExpressTN, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Thank you for the 4 star review. We are so glad you liked our friendly staff and great breakfast. Come back and see us.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

This was a 3 day vacation for our grandchildren and us. We used IHG points for our stay.1st hotel was clean, no smoking, check in and out was efficient. Swimming pool was clean. (No life guard).Breakfast was good.Tyler (I think that was his name) at front desk was hospitable.
Only problem was 1 of the days room did not get cleaned. I mentioned this to Tyler , he apologized, and gave us the points we had used for that day. Because of him we will stay there if our travels bring us back to the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank woword0826
Reviewed July 9, 2016

My one night stay on my second visit was just what I expected it to be - clean, quiet and comfortable. The only problem I encountered was trying to get the shower curtain to not leak water on the bathroom floor, but this wasn't a big deal since it was easy to clean up. The towels were nice, the bed was comfortable and there was breakfast available. The next time I'm in Oak Ridge, I expect to stay there again.

Room tip: I was on the back side of the hotel which was quiet, but it may be quiet on any side since it's located a little off the beaten path.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank RockyTop
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

After having a great vacation in NC we stopped there for one night in our way back to home in West Tennessee. This hotel looks completely new. Our room was an executive one and it was comfortable and big! Hospitality was great! We really enjoyed our time there!!! No complaints!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Erin Johan D
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Nice clean and hospitable place. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good and the staff was cordial as always with ihg. Can never go wrong with a holiday inn express - this one was very close to our event, in a decent part of town and close to everything we needed

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple