“Very good value, all around a good stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
San Francisco, CA
“Very good value, all around a good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here two nights March 17 with business colleagues for meetings at a nearby government facility. We liked the location, close to where we had to be. I also liked the staff, very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast buffet was also pretty good, basic eggs, sausage, cereal, yoghurt. Breakfast pastries - enough choices to fit most people in a hurry to a meeting. The best part was the comfortable bed Ina modern new room with a bright clean look. Will definitely stay here again, great price for a frat stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a survey regarding your stay with us during your business meeting. It was our pleasure to have you and the group as our guests.

It's also nice to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We completely understand how important it is for our guests to have a good night's sleep while working out of town.

Please visit us again soon and if I can be of personal assistance...don't hesitate to call me at any time.

Debbie Davis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kiel, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My name is Joerg, I'm from Germany. I've been at the Holiday Inn in Oak Ridge for 3 nights by end of April 2013. Most lovely and friendly staff there, they paid full attention to all requests. Perfect rooms with the most comfortable bed. I can tell because I spend most of the year in hotels around the world. If your in a need for a perfect stay in Oak Ridge, the HI is the best.
Will come back again, no question.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This new hotel has a helpful and friendly staff who are willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay a memorable experience. In December I had my wedding in there meeting room. The room was large enough to have the service and reception all in one location. The wedding was on the small side, approximately 50 guest. The manager and everyone working there seemed truly excited to have a wedding taking place. They even moved a Christmas tree into the room which made a beautiful backdrop for pictures. We stayed the night in a well appointed king room. The complementary breakfast bar the next morning had numerous selections. I had seen waffle makers at a lot of hotels but this hotel has an automatic pancake maker. Very tasty. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again myself.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice new hotel. We stayed here while visiting family and will likely make it our hotel of choice from here on. Rooms are very nice, clean and were kept clean. There are many restaurants nearby, some chain, some unique to the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spent 5 nights here with 50 kids from a school team. Everyone at this hotel was very friendly and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Best customer service I've seen in some time - not an easy feat considering the demands of housing a group of our size. Rooms were comfortable and the breakfast bar was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is clean and very well maintained. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Additionally, the breakfast bar is very good and the service is superb! The folks working at the hotel are very friendly. Will definitely stay again when in Oak Ridge next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We will stay here the next time we are in Knoxville to visit family. In fact we felt like family when we checked in! I wish I had noted the names of the ladies at the desk. They were great! This is a nice new (6 months old) hotel. The bed is super comfy. My wife liked the decor. I'm just into amenities and don't care if the curtains and bedspread are coordinated, but she does. Flat screen, extra pillows, nice shower, nice place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn Oak Ridge
#5 of 7 in Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
#1 of 5 in Harriman

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!