“Travelled with a large group”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spent 5 nights here with 50 kids from a school team. Everyone at this hotel was very friendly and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Best customer service I've seen in some time - not an easy feat considering the demands of housing a group of our size. Rooms were comfortable and the breakfast bar was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is clean and very well maintained. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Additionally, the breakfast bar is very good and the service is superb! The folks working at the hotel are very friendly. Will definitely stay again when in Oak Ridge next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We will stay here the next time we are in Knoxville to visit family. In fact we felt like family when we checked in! I wish I had noted the names of the ladies at the desk. They were great! This is a nice new (6 months old) hotel. The bed is super comfy. My wife liked the decor. I'm just into amenities and don't care if the curtains and bedspread are coordinated, but she does. Flat screen, extra pillows, nice shower, nice place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Very nice and helpful employees. Rooms are new, clean and maintained. I would have given higher rating but the AC unit was the noisiest thing on the planet. It was a outside wall unit of a new design. The noise was surprising since those new units are often very quite. This one played the drums when it ran. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was included with room. Just ok but remember it is free. I would consider this property if in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank leroyk
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Happy Friday!!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay with us. Also..a huge thank you for letting us know about the problem with your A/C unit in your room. I completely understand what a nuisance such as a bad fan would keep you from sleeping. Our manintenace engineer has been notified and I can assure you this will be corrected.

Please accept my apologies and it is my hope that the next time you are in Oak Ridge you will give us another chance to provide you with exceptional service that you derserve.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance at all! Have a wonderful weekend.

865-298-1990

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights with my husband over the holidays, so I suspect the hotel was unusually quiet and empty. We didn't have an especially large room as another reviewer said- it was actually pretty narrow- but it was sparkling clean and had very nice furnishings and decor. I really appreciate the huge vanity in the bathroom- lots of places for toiletries. There were lots of well thought out amenities such as a hidden microwave and fridge, blowdryer, make-up remover, etc. Service was excellent; I really don't think there's much room for improvement there.

The only dings in this experience are pretty minor....perhaps the lack of curtains that can completely block the sun- I notice the more opaque curtains didn't have a rod that went all the way across. Also, my husband didn't touch the breakfast. The heat-lamped sausage or eggs just weren't appealing to him, but since I'm not a big breakfast eater it didn't bother me as much. I just stuck to the coffee, cereal, yogurt, and cinnamon rolls :)

I've stayed in the Hampton Inn and Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge, and I'm leaning towards going back to the HI express next time. Overall a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey in regards to your recent stay with us. It is so nice to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay over the holidays. It is inspiring to me personally and our team to hear such great comments.

Each of our rooms have blackout curtains behind the drapes. Sometimes these are easily missed..but I will investigate and ensure that all of our rooms have the blackout curtains.

It is our hope that the next time you are in the Oak Ridge area that you will be our guest again. If I can personally be of service, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

865-298-1990

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I only stayed one night this trip but was very impressed by the rooms very clean large rooms with modern decor and very comfortable beds . The staff were all friendly and the complimentary breakfast was good. I have no complaints for this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank nbarr777
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Thank you so much for your compliments in regards to your stay with us earlier this month.

It's such a pleasure to hear from our guests such as yourself and especially nice to know you enjoyed your trip.

We hope you choose Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge next time you travel into our city.

Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We recently stayed at this new hotel while visiting family. Everything about this hotel was very modern and comfortable. The beds were fantastic and the bathrooms had a resort feel to them. The makeup remover wipes were a wonderful added amenity. One the second night of my stay my grandmother that I was in town to visit was displaced from her house due to a flood. The man that was working the evening shift was extremely helpful in accomodating my grandmother. This is by far the nicest hotel in Oak Ridge and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dianna F
HolidayInnExpressTN, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Hello from Oak Ridge TN!!

First, we like to thank you for choosing to stay with us while you traveled to Oak Ridge, TN. Second, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay. It is always great to hear from our guests as it gives us an opportunity to share your feedback with our team members.

We hope to see you again in the near future!! Safe travels to you and your family!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Ridge
Hampton Inn Oak Ridge
#2 of 7 in Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!