All reviews home away from home great place to stay stayed here westgate maintenance unit property
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Excellent cost-quality performance. It is a non-smoking facility. The room is clean and well maintained. The kitchen is well equipped. The 24/7 laundry facility access is fantastic. WiFi connection is good. No problem with the out-of-business time arrival and departure.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FredDeFalco, Owner at Oak Ridge Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for your review of WestGate Lodging. Sorry for our delayed reply. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back if you return to Oak Ridge.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Thank you for helping is out on such short notice. We had a good stay. I recommend staying here! Stayed here for 4 days. The owners are friendly and helpful. As we did not know when our apartment would be ready the owner was gracious to allow us to shorten our stay at no extra cost.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I apologize about our delayed response. I am glad we were able to assist you.

Reviewed December 18, 2016

I stayed at Westgate Lodging for two summers, from June to September 2015 and May to August 2016. Both times, my one-bedroom apartment (unit 101G) was in immaculate condition. The staff, both managers and housekeeping, were extremely friendly and made me right at home. The courtyard and grounds are well maintained and landscaped with an attractive outdoor pool area. You cannot beat the price if you think about that pretty much everything is included like cable, phone, internet/wifi, laundry facilities, furniture, housekeeping and more. This was one of the main reasons for me to choose this place since I temporarily moved to Oak Ridge from Germany for two summer internships. Gary and Cindy were always very helpful. I would stay there again any time.
Thank you for two great summers so far away from home. :-) Sarah

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool area are highly recommended.
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Sarah N

Sarah, I am so glad you were so pleased. We really enjoy having our international friends stay with us. Thank you for your review. I apologize about our delayed response. We look forward to serving your housing needs when you come back to Oak Ridge.

Reviewed November 18, 2016

During my stay at Westgate Lodging I stayed in both the smaller and larger suites and both were fantastic. Very comfortable furnishings, first class weekly cleaning service, grounds were immaculately kept and staff were really friendly. The location is great, close to many shopping, dining and leisure activities in Oak Ridge and surrounding area. This is the perfect place to stay if visiting the area for a short or long stay. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2016

Daniel,

Thank you for your review. I apologize about our delayed response. We really appreciate your business. I hope you enjoyed Oak Ridge, TN. I have owned this business since 2007, I live in Florida but Oak Ridge is my second home, I love coming here.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 weeks and found our accommodations were comfortable and very clean! The courtyard and grounds are well maintained and landscaped with an attractive pool. I cannot say enough about how professional and helpful the manager Gary was to our requests.
I would highly recommend West Gate!

Dianne and Madeline

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Madd15
Cindy M, Manager at Oak Ridge Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Dianne and Madeline,
Thanks for staying with us and we are so happy that everything was to your liking. Thank you for the kind words about our place and our management. Please tell your family and friends about WestGate Lodging. Hope your trip was awesome and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thanks