“Pleasantly surprised”

Quality Inn Oak Ridge
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I general stay with the Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn locations while out of time on business. The Quality Inn was more of a convienence the night I stayed there. I will most certainly stay there again without hesitation. Clean hotel in all aspects. Great televisions, guest services was professional and accommodating. The standard room is small but I'm staying for business not vacation so it's perfect for me. Maybe try a suite if you need more room.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We arrived late and exhausted, and the young man at the desk had us in our room in minutes. Quiet room, comfortable bed, decent breakfast (we were there on a Saturday, and it wasn't much of a spread). Good coffee (available around the clock).

The room we had was small for a modern motel, but everything was clean. My only complaint was that the shower drain was VERY slow. We even played with it to make sure it was open correctly.

The iron is in the bottom drawer of the dresser, and the ironing board is behind the mirror.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BigGeorge1
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

On March 22,2013 my wife and I stayed at this location and were very pleased. Nice welcome from the front desk upon arriving and leaving. Room well furnished,clean,quiet and .comfortable. Breakfast area well stocked and tasty. Price very reasonable. We are sold on this Quality Inn and when in the area again this will be where we will stay.

Room Tip: Bottom floor. Easy distance to other areas. lounge,pool,etc
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Edmore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here three nights, real nice staff told us where to go eat and we did and the places they told us to go where excellent. Nice clean rooms great beds good breakfast with bicquits and gravey ceral pastries and juices. Real reasonable will definitly go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank buger
jioakridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear buger,

Thank you so much for allowing our associates to assist in making your stay a memorable experience. Our staff enjoys interacting with our guests and wants each guest to feel special and appreciated. We look forward to your future visits and the opportunity to serve once again!

Thank you again from the staff of the Jameson Inn, Oak Ridge.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel for work and pretty much live in hotels. I've been at the Jameson for several months and it's been nothing short of a pleasurable experience. Nancy is ALWAYS helpful and very pleasant to talk to. Not that I've had any complaints/concerns but any issues that I have encountered are addressed immediately. Bob White has gone above and beyond on several occasions and the cleaning staff is consistently prompt and proffesional. Overall, my experience here has been great. The entire staff makes me feel at home. I couldn't be more comfortable in a hotel.

Room Tip: Room 101 is right next to the pool.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jim P,

Frequently we have guests that find themselves in the Oak Ridge area for an extended amount of time. We realize these guests are usually far away from home and out of their familiar surroundings. Our entire staff at Jameson Inn is committed to making each and every guest feel at home. We appreciate your continued business and the opportunity to make your stay a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable visit!

Thank you sharing your experience.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms were nice and clean. The service was excellent. I love Miss Nancy on the front desk. She went above the call of duty to make sure our stay was comfortable. We save so much money by staying at the Jameson Inn with breakfast being served daily. And housekeeping made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend anyone in Oak Ridge area to stay at the Jameson Inn for a night or a week. It is like home away from home. Thank you staff !!!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Ilovesteve,

We love being referred to as "home away from home"! Jameson Inn takes special pride in caring for all of our guests - from housekeeping to maintenance, we are dedicated to providing the cleanest, most comfortable, and most courteous service in the industry. Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to post your comments.

The staff at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge
Enterprise, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was with a tour group staying at the Jameson Inn in Oak Ridge, TN. The facility was clean and comfortable, and the staff was professional. What I would expect from this chain. However, about 30 minutes after checking out, I discovered I had left my cell phone in the room. Since I was on a bus with 30+ people, I didn't want to inconvenience them and go back. We called the front desk and were told that the room hadn't been cleaned but they would let me know as soon as possible. Within 10 minutes, the clerk called back and had my phone plus a travel mirror I had also left. He got my address and promised to mail the items the next day (Monday). When I called that morning, he was returning from the post office, and I received the package two days later! They would not let me pay for the postage - something I would have been very happy to do. I was so pleased with their courtesy, kindness, and efficiency in handling my mistake. I will definitely choose Jameson Inns when possible after this experience!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Rosemary C,

Jameson Inn Oak Ridge loves our tour bus groups! Our staff enjoys meeting all of the folks who visit our city and stay at our hotel. We understand the frustration of leaving an important item behind and want to lessen the anxiety and worry for our guests. All lost and found items are waiting on a call from their owner - it is our job to help make sure the traveller gets the lost item as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your recent visit and rest assured that when you visit any Jameson Inn that you will receive the same great service!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Ridge
DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut

Been to Quality Inn Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!