“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
Edmore
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here three nights, real nice staff told us where to go eat and we did and the places they told us to go where excellent. Nice clean rooms great beds good breakfast with bicquits and gravey ceral pastries and juices. Real reasonable will definitly go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank buger
jioakridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear buger,

Thank you so much for allowing our associates to assist in making your stay a memorable experience. Our staff enjoys interacting with our guests and wants each guest to feel special and appreciated. We look forward to your future visits and the opportunity to serve once again!

Thank you again from the staff of the Jameson Inn, Oak Ridge.
Kathy Cooper, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel for work and pretty much live in hotels. I've been at the Jameson for several months and it's been nothing short of a pleasurable experience. Nancy is ALWAYS helpful and very pleasant to talk to. Not that I've had any complaints/concerns but any issues that I have encountered are addressed immediately. Bob White has gone above and beyond on several occasions and the cleaning staff is consistently prompt and proffesional. Overall, my experience here has been great. The entire staff makes me feel at home. I couldn't be more comfortable in a hotel.

Room Tip: Room 101 is right next to the pool.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jim P,

Frequently we have guests that find themselves in the Oak Ridge area for an extended amount of time. We realize these guests are usually far away from home and out of their familiar surroundings. Our entire staff at Jameson Inn is committed to making each and every guest feel at home. We appreciate your continued business and the opportunity to make your stay a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable visit!

Thank you sharing your experience.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms were nice and clean. The service was excellent. I love Miss Nancy on the front desk. She went above the call of duty to make sure our stay was comfortable. We save so much money by staying at the Jameson Inn with breakfast being served daily. And housekeeping made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend anyone in Oak Ridge area to stay at the Jameson Inn for a night or a week. It is like home away from home. Thank you staff !!!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Ilovesteve,

We love being referred to as "home away from home"! Jameson Inn takes special pride in caring for all of our guests - from housekeeping to maintenance, we are dedicated to providing the cleanest, most comfortable, and most courteous service in the industry. Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to post your comments.

The staff at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was with a tour group staying at the Jameson Inn in Oak Ridge, TN. The facility was clean and comfortable, and the staff was professional. What I would expect from this chain. However, about 30 minutes after checking out, I discovered I had left my cell phone in the room. Since I was on a bus with 30+ people, I didn't want to inconvenience them and go back. We called the front desk and were told that the room hadn't been cleaned but they would let me know as soon as possible. Within 10 minutes, the clerk called back and had my phone plus a travel mirror I had also left. He got my address and promised to mail the items the next day (Monday). When I called that morning, he was returning from the post office, and I received the package two days later! They would not let me pay for the postage - something I would have been very happy to do. I was so pleased with their courtesy, kindness, and efficiency in handling my mistake. I will definitely choose Jameson Inns when possible after this experience!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Rosemary C,

Jameson Inn Oak Ridge loves our tour bus groups! Our staff enjoys meeting all of the folks who visit our city and stay at our hotel. We understand the frustration of leaving an important item behind and want to lessen the anxiety and worry for our guests. All lost and found items are waiting on a call from their owner - it is our job to help make sure the traveller gets the lost item as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your recent visit and rest assured that when you visit any Jameson Inn that you will receive the same great service!

Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Quiet, clean, reasonable prices, and comfortable. We stayed at the Jameson Inn for a wedding in town, and found the property to be exactly as expected -- a very reasonably priced hotel. Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms were pretty tight but perfectly serviceable. First floor rooms in front face parking spaces, so you might want to ask for a 2nd or 3rd floor room if you don't want to keep the curtains closed (we were offered our choice of floors, but didn't have any particular preference). Our non-smoking room had a slight smell of smoke when we turned the vent fan on, but it wasn't enough to be very bothersome.

Breakfast was typical of this type of hotel -- coffee, juice, make-your-own waffles, some danish / pastry options, cereal, and biscuits-and-gravy (biscuits microwaved on demand). Lots of fast food options walking distance or a short drive away if that's not making it for you.

Staff was very friendly and I'm sure would have been very accommodating had we needed anything.

Over all, it's a decent, clean property that is a fine place to stay, but not special or out-of-the-ordinary.

Room Tip: Ground floor room windows face parking spaces.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear GeoffreyX,

Thank you for your recent visit to Jameson Inn Oak Ridge. We take pride in offering clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Each member of our staff is committed to offering the cleanest and most comfortable stay possible for all of our guests. We appreciate your time in sharing your comments regarding the Jameson Inn. We want all of our visitors to hear from guests just like yourself!

Kathy Cooper - General Manager
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been to many places over the past 78 years, and for the last 43 have lived in Oak Ridge. The Jameson Inn is the best thing that has happened to Oak Ridge since the Manhatten Project, and also for my family which is now located in New York City; Colorado Springs; Wellesley, MA and outside Philadelphia, PA. The Jameson Inn is like a second home to them, as it is to me -- typically we all gather for the great breakfast there each morning, often visiting until long after the kitchen stops serving. Nancy's warmth, congeniality, and kind thoughtfulness is the source of hundreds of treasured memories for us. At one time I was also acting as host for an Archbishop and various other distinguished visitors and their entourages. The Jamison Inn and Nancy have never failed in providing service than surpasses every expectation. Simply put, they are a rare and great blessing.

Room Tip: Ground level corner suites are simply wonderful if you have dogs or children since they can go outsi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear EdK,

We do so enjoy our repeat guests - as you indicate you know first hand! Every guest is a first time guest at some point and this is why we want to "wow" them on their first visit. We want them to become repeat guests just like you and your family.

We take great care in making our guests feel glad to be in our home when they visit our town. Thank you again for sharing your experiences and letting us be part of your family.

Kathy Cooper and the staff at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Every trip has its "opportunities" and Nancy rose to the occasion in both instances and did it with the most accommodating and gracious attitude. The room was clean and adequately furnished. But the staff made my stay a delightful experience. Thank you Jameson Inns for hiring great people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
jioakridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear KeithH,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge. The entire staff strives to provide the best product and the best customer service in the market. Occasionally, opportunities arise and we do make every effort to correct the immediate issue, We know in these instances that excellent customer service can make the difference. That's why we hire great people and Nancy is a superb example for our entire staff. Thank you again for your posting.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Ridge
DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville West

Been to Quality Inn Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!