“Good Food Buy My Service Was Slow”
Review of Lincoln Sport Grille - CLOSED

Lincoln Sport Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good Food Buy My Service Was Slow”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I ate lunch here today, 3-26-14, for the first time. I got the combo 1/2 sandwich and salad. The salad was very good...chilled and crispy. The sandwich was good...ham, turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato. I sat at the bar as I do lots of times when I'm eating alone and the service was very slow. When I got ready to pay the waitress/bar tender was talking with someone sitting on the other side of the room...when I'm ready to go, don't have a lot of time for lunch...I'm ready to go.

• Visited March 2014

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“All day Draft Beer specials..good food..What else do you need?”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great local place hidden in Oak Ridge, TN. Draft beer specials Monday-Thursday 11am-7pm with trivia, sports and great food. Check for events on the weekends, they offer live bands and also outdoor activities on the patio. A MUST EAT in the Secret City!!!

• Visited February 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to Lincoln's for the first time because of the live music. We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. They have a really nice setup for music or watching sports.

Visited January 2014
Mount Sterling, Kentucky
“Adult Fun!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Not a great place to take the kids, as there is alcohol, but a nice way to top off a day, just sitting back and having a drink with friends at this laid back place!

Visited November 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Bar with Good Food”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Great sports bar atmosphere and good food at reasonable prices. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would eat here again.