Tripadvisor

Review of I Heart Sushi

I Heart Sushi
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Great Atmosphere, Service was wonderful,,Sushi was very good,,Lots of Choices,,We had chefs choice platter.
If there is anything that you don't like,,Let the Server know and it won't include that..Example Mackerel or Cilantro,,
Will go again,,Hidden Place near Hobby Lobby

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Sort of "Out of the way" but don't let the location fool you. The service was great and the staff was friendly. Very good food as well.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I was in town for 4 days and this was one of my stops. The sushi was good, not the best but still good and the roll was HUGE. It was fair priced so all is well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful food and service! We had a very large party that kept growing, lots of kids and special menu needs and all were welcomed! Awsome sushi and Good food in general!!!!! Don’t miss this if you like sushi, Oak Ridge was due a great place! Enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

My husband and I went for Valentine's Day and had the best meal ever. There food is always fantastic!

Date of visit: February 2019