Hampton Inn Oak Ridge
Quality Inn Oak Ridge(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$70
$62
$57
$88
$109
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortSuites
$78
Country Inn
All reviewstrail ridinggreat hotelbreakfast staffrooms are clean and comfortablehave stayed here several timesthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againindoor poolother hotelsnice stayrestaurants and shoppingeach morningconvenient locationparking lotroom was largefresh fruit
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The TV did not work, told hotel plans to remove hot tub. The breakfast quality was down from other Hampton Inns. Good location for work, some nice parks around for hiking, close to airport, staff very nice and willing to help when they can.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My family and I traveled to Oakridge to celebrate a family member's 90th birthday celebration. I was warmly greeted by Whitney. She was very helpful and sweet, even when my son could not get an internet connection.

I agree with the previous writer about the maint issues. The hot tub is still only bubbling on one side of the tub. The water was warm and clean though. Also wish there was a hand rail there to assist when getting in and out of the hot tub. The pool was freezing but once in we had a good time. Fitness area was clean and sauna was also located in there as well. Breakfast was nice and simple. The area was kept clean and the attendants were very nice and friendly. Kinda liked making my own waffle.

Now to the room, I reserved 2. My mom stayed in 509, a double, beautiful view of the mountains and I was jealous. Her room was clean and stocked. I had 515, a king. Hated that we had such a small window to look out of that was blocked by a tree but if we looked way to the left we could see the mountains. I think I was more excited to know that this hotel is close to everything (Sonic next door (great for a late night sweet treat), Walmart and Kmart to the right and the museum right across the street. I wish we could have stayed longer but will def keep this hotel in our radar for next time.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

After an abrupt and unpleasant encounter with the front desk lady from Germany, I found the spa/whirlpool to be down, a fix attempted, then posted as unavailable. For a long time Gold member, after a long motorcycle ride to Oak Ridge, this was not the way to start off a hotel stay. I am usually courteously greeted, my Gold status acknowledged, and the spa is where I go to recuperate. Not this time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel many times, and always enjoy our stay. There were a couple of maintenance issues this time. One was the hot tub had only half of the jets working, but looks like it was being serviced the next day. We had trouble with our door handle to our room working properly. Overall, we had a good stay and always recommend this hotel.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

If you are looking for awesome staff and the cleanest rooms and a fantastic breakfast look no further. My daughter ,2 grandsons and I stayed for only one night, just a short trip out of town for us,and were so happy we chose this one. Very nice.Thank you HAMPTON INN OAK RIDGE TN.We did not stay long enough to look around for kids activities so I can rate pool area and swing set as that a Used breakfast area so will rate that as restaurant.

Room Tip: I always prefer upper floors because the views seem better.