Days Inn Oak Ridge Knoxville
$103
$92
Quality Inn Oak Ridge(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
$70
ComfortInn
$117
$88
$109
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortSuites
$78
Country Inn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2012

this was a big disappointment not one lamp worked wall paper peeling off tub very nasty wait the best is yet to come roaches not one but several. took to front desk wanted to give us another room not

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Should be a roach motel for $30 a night not $60. Bath tub is so dirty I wish I had shower shoes. I could literally wipe the dirt off the walls and tub with my fingers. Nasty. Shower curtain has mold on it and mold in the tiles. Wall paper falling off walls dirty dingy looking.
I booked here because of a festival i came to do a vendor booth at. I have never done this festival before was afraid of spending more then I would make so I just picked the cheapest hotel I could find. So I guess you get what you pay for - but Ive paid $60 for A LOT better.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Spent the night here on a saturday night as a last minute selection. It was clean, quiet, & has a pool. There were lots of guests but it was quiet. Restaurants r nearby but we ordered pizza. The room hadnt been updated n a while but it was adequate. There was a fridge & microwave.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Scandalous1
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We are a pretty tolerant couple but our first impression, even before checking out our room, was not good. A cadillac with four flat tires was parked in front that had, obviously, not moved in weeks, or months. The room had an acrid smell which was overpowered with some kind of room refreshener which nearly choked me. The bathroom had not been well maintained (cracked tilework around the tub and poorly repaired). We asked to see a second room and it was the same; same odor, same disrepair but the car parked out front (on the opposite side of the walk-up) was a little better. It had three good windows and one made of duct tape. We did not check in and, instead, stayed at the Hampton Inn next door. The extra $20 per night was well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JamestownRGW
Reviewed January 14, 2008

My group and I were staying here on business. We had originally booked a room at the super 8 down the street, but that place seemed very sketchy. The Days Inn treated us well. They gave us a good rate and the internet was reliable and fast. The rooms have not been renovated in a while and weren't the cleanest, but I they didn't seem unsanitary or unsafe. A fridge and microwave were in each room as well as a 1 cup coffee maker and hair dryer. The free breakfast was your standard cereal/ bagel fare. The motel is very close to restaurants, the mall, and gas stations. I'd recommend this motel to people who just need a place to hang their hat.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)