“Not sure about the name.......”
Review of Bricks Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bricks Cafe
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went here thinking it would be a 'typical' cafe, but upon entering we felt we were in an upscale bar. Very dark inside with tablecloths on the tables. We had brought our young grandson along and I didn't think we would be staying.Then we noticed outdoor seating on a back patio. We opted for that and were pleasantly surprised. It was bright and more suited to what we were looking for. Hubby had a Pesto type Veggie Pasta which was delicious. My cheeseburger was ok. I didn't think the actual meat was very flavourful. Our grandson got food off the childrens menu which ended up to be the best value of all. The potato chips were very good and it came with ice cream for dessert. We were pleased with the friendly service and our overall visit.

2  Thank SuzyQ5

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I took my wife and son here one weekday evening at around 6pm. First off, the hostess seating us made me feel as though we were an annoyance. I can deal with that; not a problem. We got the fried green tomatoes and bang bang shrimp to start. The tomatoes were okay, but I'm a purist when it comes to what they're accompanied with. Balsamic syrup, herbed dressing and julienned eggplant are not on my list. Bang bang shrimp - if you're going to steal a name from another restaurant (in this case Bonefish Grill) at least you can do the dish some justice; not the case here. The shrimp was obviously pre-breaded and frozen with some salsa and spicy mayo.

I got a side Caesar salad which had set out and had gotten to room temperature. Needless to say the lettuce was wilted by then. Our server was pleasant though. I think they should stick to pizza and maybe some sides. The menu is way too extensive to do any one item well here.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had several of the pasta dishes and they all were wonderful...nice menu...kid friendly...good service...reasonable prices...I'd go back

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This place has a great variety on the menu. Steaks, Seafood, Salads, Pasta, pizza and Mexican food to choose from. The food has always been very good anytime we have gone. The only little problem is that it can get very crowded and the service suffers some on the weekends.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Burgers were good. The Chicken and vegetables were excellent and fresh. They have a good assortment of beer. The wait staff were very friendly and we had a great time.