“Homemade Charm”

Nolensville Feed Mill
More attraction details
Owner description: The Historic Feed Mill is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Williamson County. The old mill was renovated and turned into and Amish County Market. Farmers market during spring, summer and Fall. Deli, Bakery and Grocery store providing the best Amish made products around. Open all year round. Please visit the barn next to the Mill with amazing county cottage style Mennonite made furniture.
Brentwood, Tennessee
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Homemade Charm”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love visiting the Nolensville Feed Mill. Very much a feeling of your grandmother's place. Would highly recommend buying honey, apple butter, and unique jams which we do every few months.

They also serve homemade sandwiches, in this rustic setting.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Joan D

Kodak, Tennessee, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Stumbled across visit every time we visit Nashville”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Found this place 1 yr ago while looking at an item from Craigslist the item was a bust. The feed mill looked neat walked inside has feel of an ole mill sandwiches to die 4 . Today had grass feed cheese burger killer tater salad & chicken salad. Bread pudding. Been here 4 times so far wish there was something like this in Sevier co E tn . Yeah it's out of the way but well worth the drive.

1 Thank kriswk
Linden, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Maybe the locals enjoy it, but it's not worth driving out of your way.”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Perhaps my friends and I visited on a bad day, but we were VERY disappointed. We had seen a Groupon for their specialty country themed cupcakes, and couldn't wait try one. Huh! On Friday, Dec. 16, 2011, around 1:00 PM, there were three puny varieties, and they looked NOTHING like the pics online. I could have presented better looking treats, and I'm no baker. The cakes were tiny and dried out looking; the Whoopie Pies were frozen and unappetizing. When I asked how fresh they were, the guy said, "They are a week old, but once thawed, taste great." I could not believe we drove over an hour for that overrated place. However, the jalapeno pimento cheese looked good, but at $12, too rich for my blood. Two older women were eating when we arrived, and their deli sandwiches looked good, but I'll never go back to find out.

3 Thank THeath11
feedmill, Owner at Nolensville Feed Mill, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
First of all, I am so sorry you felt this way about the Market and our Products.
Our goal is to have fresh products for everyone. Our Whoopie Pies are made fresh, then frozen immediately. We absolutely don't let baked goods sit for a week, then decide to freeze them. They are amazing when thawed for sure.
jalapeno pimento cheese looked good? Yes sir, it is good. Just wanted to correct the price so that's not misleading. It's only $9.98 LB
and I wish you would have tried some of these products. You state they looked pretty good but it's overrated. Sir, please come back so you can taste a few thing on us at no charge, then we can talk about the taste of thing. Please the doors open..