We stayed here on our way home from the beach and it was the middle of the night and we were running out of options. We should have kept driving! The non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, the room was run down, shower barely worked, washcloth was stained, toilet wouldn't flush, killed a roach-- you name it, it happened. On a good note, though, the employee said it had just been taken over by new management and they were trying to get it cleaned up. I hope they do!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking